sexta!

"Dearest girl, I'm worried 'bout us
Losing you became my worst curse
I won't say that I will buy you a car
And i won't buy you some stars

There are too many words I would like to say
But I truly don't know how to begin
You mean too much to my life
You mean so much that I can't hide

When I sing these songs

Although my songs are sad
They are the prettiest songs
As you are the prettiest star
And I am the happiest guy

So, so I sing these songs for you,
Talkin' about your holy face, eyes, hair, hand.
I wrote these songs for you.
That's why they're so...
Beautiful."
--vanguart

Ha dias que eu tento parar alguns minutos para postar algo, mas tudo esta tao corrido desde o fim de semana passado que acabou nao dando tempo ... Hoje tem festinha com a ursa que eu adoro tanto .. espero q tudo corra bem.

Apesar de perder o cenobites hoje amanha vai ser aquela skagalheira deliciosa ... guardem as energias para bailar a noite toda crianças. Nao pode faltar: berma de dança, sapatos de dança e muitas antarticas ... o resto é tudo social .. hehehehehe

Chega de besteiras ...
bjomeliga.

ahh .. e nem precisa falar que o post é pra ela né ?
;)

Um comentário:

gik_alho disse...

u mean so much that i cant hide