Todas as cartas de amor que eu não te escrevi ...

" ...
Elise believe i never wanted this,
I thought this time i'd keep all of my promises,
I thought you were the girl always dreamed about,
But i let the dream go and the promises broke and the make-believe ran out...
Oh Elise,
It doesn't matter what you say,
I just can't stay here every yesterday,
Like keep on acting out the same the way we act out,
Every way to smile, forget,
And make-believe we never needed any more than this ...

...

And every time i try to pick it up, like falling sand
as fast as i pick it up, it runs away through my clutching hands...
But there's nothing else i can really do,
There's nothing else i can really do
at all...
"
--the cure

De tudo que escrevi e não mandei, do que mandei e me arrependi e de tantas outras vezes que disse coisas que nem sei porque, pode ser que nenhuma delas (talvez a carta do "eu te amo em todos os lugares" sim) explicou tão bem o meu momento como essa música ...

Você foi e eu fiquei esperando que voltasse ...

E tu não voltou ...

Boa tentativa de sábado para todos.

Nenhum comentário: